The Citrix Administrator primary duties include administration of Citrix XenDesktop environment, including Provisioning Server, XenApp, Appsense, VMware.
· Administration of a Citrix XenDesktop environment, including Provisioning Server, XenApp, Appsense.
· Administration support to VMware infrastructure, hands on experience on management of VMware ESX and ESXi.
· Monitor systems performance. experience on Liquid ware, Citrix Director.
· Experience about integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business.
· Provide support and maintenance for data centers including installation of equipment and troubleshooting hardware and power issues.
· Administration of various supporting applications including Symantec Endpoint Protection on VDIs.
· Follow and support IT business processes including Incident management, change management.
· Good to have knowledge on disaster recovery and business continuity.
· Providing L1/L2 level Citrix support.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Technically sound professional with an experience of almost 2-5 years in the Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, VMware, Windows Server 2008 ,2012, 2016 Server, thin client.
· Maintenance and troubleshooting of Citrix XenApp Server 6.0, 6.5, XenDesktop 7.6/.15 / 7.*, Appsense 8. *, Deskop now, Liquid ware.
· Knowledge of Citrix farm management, Session management, Citrix printer management, Application deployment and publishing on Citrix farm, Decommissioning application from Citrix farm, Log monitoring/maintenance.
· Requires Good understanding of Windows Active Directory, Terminal Server, DNS, DHCP and Windows 7/10. Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016.
· Requires skills at customer service and dealing with end users, Vendors.
· Experiences with System Center Config Manager / Operations Manager a plus.
· Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Perform a regular Citrix server monitoring and health check to ensure the environment is stable and available.
· Create and maintain the standard operating procedure documents for all the tasks
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Coordinate with other support teams including application / Storage /database, network/ monitoring/ Windows.
· Knowledge of Multifactor Authentication/2 Factor authentication (MFA/2FA).
· Knowledge of ITIL Process.
· 24X7 support exposure.
· Knowledge on Appsense/ Desktop now is preferred.
· Basic knowledge on NetScaler.
· Open to work in night shift/ weekends.
· Datacenter/Remote System administration skills
· Validates post-patching application/server availability/ health check.
· Certificate deployment and renewals.
· Knowledge on ticketing tools like Service now etc.
· Current CCA certification a plus.