The Clinical Analyst is a key member of the Clinical Team and will be responsible for acquiring industry, operational, and product knowledge and applying these concepts to Cotiviti’s business.
- Clinical training: Eligibility: Bachelor of Nursing or above- like BSc Nursing/ BN/ PBN/ MSc Nursing- with good clinical knowledge.
- Very good command of the English language in all the 4 categories; Reading, Writing, Speaking, with listening and Understanding.
- Ability to learn new concepts fast with an enthusiasm for learning, take direction, & produce high quality deliverables including analysis of clinical data.
- Information management skills (curation and organization of clinical content, code sets, etc.)
- Excellent teammate, excited by challenges and new opportunities.
- Basic typing skills with workable knowledge of the basic Office package; Word, Excel, Outlook, or Office.
- Smart, friendly, and able to work in a team, supervised, or independently.
Desirable but not a prerequisite:
- Basic knowledge of US health care system and experience with US healthcare an asset.
- Some hospital experiences.