Data Analyst I (Data Science)
Data Analysts would be expected to be doing following:
- Analyze Healthcare data, including medical procedures, health conditions and provider practices - with ability to think logically and process sequentially with a high level of detailed accuracy
- Design innovative analytic methods that improve the accuracy or efficiency of the existing services while meeting the design requirements and project timelines.
- Apply statistical, predictive modeling and/or data mining techniques to support analytical solutions.
- Assist in successful completion of deliverables and ensure all requirements are accurately met.
- Analyze existing procedures to identify system/process changes needed to meet such requirements including but not limited to streamlining processes and quality assurance
- Ensure that consistent documentation is developed and actively maintained throughout all phases of work.
- Adhere to industry standards and regulations when developing and maintaining analytic products including, but not limited to, algorithms, predictive models, and risk adjustment models.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably Master's Degree or equivalent in Data Analytics, Social Science (e.g., Economics, Statistics), or related area.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant analytical experience in the healthcare industry.
- Have strong background in data analytics, predictive modeling, delivery systems, and current regulatory developments in the industry.
- Proficient in database applications, including extraction and querying skills. Proficient using SQL to extract data. Intermediate to advanced SAS and/or Python/R skills strongly preferred.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Well-organized with the ability to identify priorities and handle several projects simultaneously.
- Problem solver, resourceful, quick learner, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to professionally interact with a diverse group of stakeholders including executives, managers, clients, and subject matter experts.
Sunday, March 31, 2019