- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ of hands on experience on Delphi Development.
- Strong understanding of OOP Concept and implementing the same.
- Experience in Writing Unit Test in Delphi.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases MS-SQL and Oracle
- Working experience with Source Control Systems, such as Tortoise SVN, TFS, or GIT.
- Know-how on Jira and/or other project management tool.
Required Technical Skills:
- MS-SQL/ Oracle – Should be able to write complex SQL queries.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Design Patterns
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Understands complex relational database concepts and strategies.
- Willingness to adopt to new technologies / framework with changing business context.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Good communication skills
Friday, August 30, 2019