Core Technical (Hands-on) Skill-set
- Experience to write Groovy Script to automate manual function in JIRA using Script Runner.
- Create Projects, Custom Fields, Design Workflow scheme, Screen scheme, Permission scheme and Field Configuration Scheme.
- Provide Best practices/Solutions for Using Jira 7 & 8 in different Scrum/Kanban team
- Understanding / Implementation of JIRA datacenter version ( Network topology , Software and Configuration part )
- We might need to have experience with building JIRA plugin with JIRA SDK. ( Good Knowledge of JIRA SDK)
- Minimal knowledge of PostgreSQL or Oracle is nice to have
- Provide Maintenance & support to JIRA.
- Experience to install and upgrade JIRA.
- Maintain the Servers and implement best practices for zero downtime.
- Created Our Own JIRA plugin to provide instant and cheap solution to client.
- Experience in JIRA Customization, Workflow Customization, Issue Type Screen Schemes Customization, Field Configuration Schemes, Permissions and Projects.
- Experience in JIRA Filters, Reporting, Dashboards, fields and JIRA administrations.
- Experience to create and Design custom Generic Event.
- Ensure that your able to code during Sprints.
- Reliable Software releases through build, test and deployment automation.
- Unit Testing for all layers of development, Ensure that unit testing takes place for all the stories prior to moving to QA.
- Take up initiatives to help accelerate our development to meet goals or contributes to the Organizational strategy and vision
- Conduct technical Sessions and KT across teams.
Leadership & Communication Skills :
- Delegate work beyond ones comfort zone and delegate well ( Ask people to nominate)
- Ability to effectively communicate and articulate the issues and solutions with both Management and Team.
- Effective communication of the benefits of the Design or Approach to the Business and Peers.
- Ensure that you provide guidance to the team members in terms of Technical Challenges and other sprint deliverables on a need basis.
- Ensure that Team commitment is met with every Sprint /Release.
- Raise concerns during refinement and estimation if there are conflicts. Active participation during refinement
- Production Support – Ensure issues are tracked and resolved within SLAs.
- Understand the requirement, scope of story and areas of impact while providing estimate.
- Ensure that you follow the Sprint and Release cadence.
- Ensure we meet our Deliverable for the Sprint and Release in a timely manner.
- Ensure that we work together as one team to Deliver our commitment.
- Ensure that you are working with on/offshore partners to effectively deliver the products.
- Ensure that the full team is participating in the estimation process.
Security and HiTrust
- Develop Products in a compliant way (HiTrust)
- Ensure that all ongoing engineering Product Development adheres to HITRUST standards, and support renewing HITRUST certifications initiatives as they are defined and planned by Cotiviti.
- Talent Effectiveness, Effective use of Global workforce
- Be responsible for effective talent hiring, retention and engagement of employees
Thursday, August 15, 2019