- Responsible for monitoring the Production Status and ensure the ETL process works as expected; handle customer communication around production issues.
- Manage the pipeline of support work and ensure on-time delivery.
- Respond to system-generated alerts/escalations relating to any failures on the application platform.
- Perform root cause analysis and identify and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Document standards, processes, and procedures relating to best practices, issues, and resolutions.
- Effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Be available on call (on rotation) in a support role.
- Develop risk identification checklists based on historical information and knowledge accumulated from similar previous programs/projects and from other sources of information.
- If needed, Participate in Adhoc query, data analysis, and building Adhoc report.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Self-starter, able to learn new technologies "on the fly"
- Required tool experience: MS-SQL -2014 or 2016, T-SQL, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, Excel, Word, SSRS, SSIS.
- Participate in QA process if needed.
- Able to work in flexible hours including night shifts.
Friday, January 22, 2021