- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Write neat and clean code mostly for desktop application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development phase to QA
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software development using C#.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing in Nunit Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Working knowledge of MVC design patterns.
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo and Maven.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
Monday, July 5, 2021