- Validate that the BI/data delivery design and technical specifications are complete, consistent, concise, and achievable.
- Develops/produces BI outputs meeting 100 percent of technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs.
- Participates in data delivery design reviews.
- Conducts data delivery unit tests and code reviews.
- Helps builds consensus around the data delivery solution with the client and developers.
- Participates in system and integration test; identifies and remedies solution defects.
- Creates other technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
Required Experience/ Skill Set:
- 3 years of experience in Software development using MS-SQL 2014/2016.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Very strong experience in MS T-SQL, SQL Store procedures, tables, UDF and Data analysis.
- Solid understanding of BI data warehousing concepts
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Build effective and visually pleasing dashboards/reports using Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to answer business questions in meaningful ways.
- Provide BI system support to ensure high level of system availability
- Experience in developing, building and implementing RDL reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Good Analytical, Logical and Problem-solving Skills.
- Experience working with source control systems (Subversion/GIT/TFS) including branching and merging strategies.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and JIRA/Bitbucket tools an added advantage.
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy/Power BI) will be highly regarded.
Friday, February 26, 2021