- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable Delphi code.
- Write neat and clean code mostly for desktop application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development phase to QA
- At least 2 years of experience in Software development using Delphi.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing.
- Knack for writing clean, readable code.
- Experience working with source control systems, such as TFS, Subversion, or GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- MS-SQL – Should be able to write complex SQL queries.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019