The primary focus of a Systems Administrator within IT Operations is to participate in projects that support technology growth and innovation. Systems Administrators also provide advanced technical support for all IT systems including technology solutions like SCCM, SUS etc.
- Supports end to end deskside needs of the users, coordinating with teams across locations (India, Nepal & US) to coordinate and resolves issues. Coordinating with technology partners to escalate and resolve hardware issues.
- Need to work on deskside support and make sure tickets are appropriately closed within the specified timeframe and SLA.
- Active involvement in Deskside projects to ensure project completions as per the deadlines and as per the guidelines set.
- Imaging and deployment of systems through SCCM, management of system and software inventory and ensuring adequate inventory is maintained for upcoming business needs. Supports quarterly and monthly asset audits in collaboration with the finance and the administration team.
- Responsible for deskside security measures like patching, antivirus updates, password changes etc.
- Adhere to and develop documentation standards.
- Available as needed for escalation of critical support incidents, Monitor and complete tickets in assigned queues
- Provide after-hours on-call support. Participate in after-hours maintenance
- Provide feedback and recommendations regarding service delivery improvements.
- Assist in policy, security, and compliance documentation efforts
ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIORS
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Shares ideas and information.
- Assists colleagues unprompted.
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
- Has credibility with peers and senior managers.
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve results.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
- Keeps pace with change – acquires knowledge/skills as the business evolves.
- Handles confidential information with sensitivity.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values:
- Our Clients
- Our Team
- Performance Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent / IT Qualifications and MCSA/MCSE Certifications.
- Clearance of all major exams (SSC, HSC, qualifying degree) in first attempt.
- Clearance of English assessment test for both written and verbal skills.
- At least three or more years of proven Deskside support experience with a focus on meeting system uptime and requirements.
- Experience with multiple technologies, processes and environments with a proven ability to execute engineering projects.
- Ability to interact and facilitate initiatives with vendors and third parties.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated results orientation, initiative, attention to detail, and customer service orientation.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort in working with team members that are remote and located in the US, India or other geographies.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Occasional requirement to travel (primarily related to training and Company meetings) within India.
- Ability to work seated at a computer for long periods of time.
- Candidate should be ready to work in different shifts, including night shift.
- No direct reports.
- Works with all Cotiviti IT Operations teams but especially Deskside, Client Engineering and Servicedesk team across locations.